The user's personal data are used by the Company Fashion Gate S.r.l., which is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by Articles 13 and 14 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Fashion Gate S.r.l .., in the person of its legal representative p.t. (Mr. Matteo Tugliani) (it is not necessary to indicate name and surname since it is a public site), with registered office in Bagno a Ripoli (FI), Via Meucci, 19 which communicates that, for the eventual establishment and subsequent management of contractual relationships and storage of data collected on the website owned by the same, is the owner of the data communicated by you (1) and qualified as personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679.
The processing of the data provided by the customer is subject to joint ownership, with the company FASHION LINK S.A.S., in the person of the legal representative p.t. (Mr. Artegiani Nicola), a company with registered office in Arezzo, Via F.lli Lumiere, 19, 52100 Arezzo and with the company FINMAT S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative p.t. (Matteo Tugliani), a company based in Via Meucci, 19, Bagno a Ripoli (FI).
In this regard, therefore, it should be noted that the processing of data can be indiscriminately operated, modified and transmitted by the two joint controllers identified above.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
With reference to the internet services offered by Fashion Gate S.r.l., as Data Controller, the same must process some personal data necessary for the provision of services.
Such data may be provided implicitly by the tools you use to access and use the services or may be provided explicitly by you.
Fashion Gate S.r.l. may process the following categories of users' personal data:
- Technical navigation data from the identification codes of the devices used by the user for the use of the site or services, to the characteristics of the browser and access times;
- Common identification data provided by the user (eg name, surname, email, telephone number, etc.) for the use of products and services;
- Navigation data for profiling: provided indirectly through the use of the service itself and obtained and analyzed with the user's consent;
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The data and cookies you receive will be processed by Fashion Gate S.r.l. exclusively with methods and procedures necessary to provide you with the requested services.
The data processing is aimed at the correct and complete execution of the purely commercial, technical and informative functions.
Personal data may be collected and processed by means of computer archives (including portable devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Should the purposes of using your data change, the Data Controller is required to immediately communicate these changes, while specifying that a new consent from the interested party is required.
The collection of data on the website takes place in compliance with current community legislation, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679.
DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS WHO ACCESS THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of the service a third parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and other professionals) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Fashion Gate S.r.l., for the technical or organizational tasks instrumental to the provision of services.
Access to data is also permitted to categories of persons appointed by Fashion Gate S.r.l. involved in the data processing organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Fashion Gate S.r.l., within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it becomes necessary to use subjects outside the European Union, or it becomes necessary to transfer some of the data collected to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the 'European Union, the treatment will be regulated in accordance with the rules of Regulation 2016/679 art. 44-50 * and authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union.
All the necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to guarantee the most complete protection of personal data by basing this transfer:
a) on a general principle of lawfulness of the transfer, pursuant to art. 44;
b) on adequacy decisions of third country recipients expressed by the European Commission;
c) on adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation;
d) on the adoption of binding corporate rules, so-called Corporate binding rules, pursuant to art. 47.
DURATION OF PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Fashion Gate S.r.l., in accordance with Art. 5.1 letter e) of Regulation 2016/679 will process the data you have provided for the entire duration of the requested services and will keep them for 12 months subsequent for the purpose of completing administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Fashion Gate S.r.l., guarantees users of the website to be able to exercise the rights provided for by art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular, the user has the right to:
- Know if the Data Controller holds and / or processes personal data relating to your person and to access it in full, also by obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access)
- Rectify inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
- Delete the personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 exists (Article 17 Right to Cancellation);
- Ask the Data Controller to limit the processing to only some personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (Article 18 Right to limit the processing);
- Request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device or request transmission to another owner without hindrance (Article 20 Right to Portability);
- To object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to object)
- Revoke consent to data processing at any time
- Submit a complaint to the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data and / or take legal action
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by communicating to the Data Controller whose contact details are indicated in the appropriate section of this information.
Furthermore, the user always has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at email@example.com or via the website http://www.gpdp.it.
In communicating personal data on the website managed by Fashion Gate S.r.l., the user must ensure that he has aage not less than 18 years.
Fashion Gate S.r.l. does not intend to collect any personal data of individuals under the age of eighteen. Where this proves necessary, we will specifically instruct children not to disclose their data through our sites and / or we will take reasonable steps to ensure parent / guardian control over such communication.
We therefore invite all parents / guardians to educate their children in the safe and responsible use of their personal data while browsing the internet, preparing any appropriate control to the extent and in the manner they deem appropriate.